New in November 2019: transparent (No-Hub) USB Isolation at 5 GBps with 5.000 V isolation
This new product incorporates Intona's unleashed USB Hi-Speed Isolation with laser-optical isolated USB 3.0.
Again, world's first implementation of both USB 2.0 and 3.0 at 5kV RMS isolation!
Engineered and manufactured in Germany.
New: auxiliary power input
The secondary side may be powered by an external power feed with up to 2000mA for energy-hungry devices via Micro-USB. The power switching between internal and external supply is done automatically.
- Provides galvanic isolation to the USB bus
- Compliant to USB 3.1 Gen 1, 3.0 SuperSpeed (5 GBps) and 2.0 Hi-Speed (480 MBps)
- Backwards compatible to Full Speed and Low Speed
- 5kV RMS Safety Isolation
- Advanced ESD protection
- Works out of the box, no drivers needed
- Transparent to host and device: wide compatibility to all operating systems, embedded systems and devices
- Works also with hubs and extenders
- Supports all USB-specific transfers and modes
- Powered by USB bus, no separate power supply
- Ultra-quiet power rail isolation for less noise in highly sensitive applications (LT3045)
- up to 500mA output current on isolated side
- up to 2000mA output current on isolated using the aux input
- National compliances: FCC, CE, RCM, ICES-003
- IP 54 Aluminum housing
- Dimensions: 120 x 30 x 70 mm
- Industrial automation systems
- Medical devices
- Measurement devices
- Environments requiring safety insulation
- Machine protection
- Broadcast and Studio
- Audiophile-grade home systems
- All applications requiring clean and stable USB connections with separate grounds